6.05.2008

Barbie Jeep VS. Peterbilt

Yeah..it's Sincerely 'Fro Me to You Thursday! For more click the 'Fro above!


It's okay, you can laugh...no children were hurt making this photograph!




Let me explain.

A few months ago I left the lil' muffins with Dad so I could go work for my mom.

While I was away he decided to move his equipment (Peterbilt truck). Thankfully he made sure that the kids were on the front porch before he did so, but he failed to check behind his truck. That is where the Barbie Jeep was left by our 6 year-old muffin. (She has that disease...ummmm, I think it's called something like icannotremembertoputanythingawayever!) And the Jeep lost, big time!

I am sorry to have been away and missed.the.drama. 'Oh yeah, and the Oscar goes to MUFFIN NUMBER FIVE.' Applause, applause!

The worst part was that it had recently rained a lot. And the ground was very soft. When he backed over the Jeep, it dug into the soft earth and then wedged in between the truck body & the tires! IT.WAS.STUCK. He did more damage to the Jeep getting it out then when he actually ran it over!

All is well at the Bull-er homestead. Dad has redeemed himself with #5, by bringing her home another one. It's not pink and it doesn't sing Barbie tunes on the radio, but it does transport her anywhere she wants to get to on our property, and best of all...it was free. (I trained him well, huh?!)

10 more bull:

Kristen said...

Oh. My. My daughter would have won an Oscar too! But did she learn her lesson?

That is quite a photo!

Thanks for playing along and good luck on the Atari!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Poor daddy!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to get my kids a barbie jeep, but C said that B couldn't drive it if we did so we got an escalade...I still want a Jeep.

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness. What a sad state that jeep is in!

Tammy said...

Oh no!!! There would have been pandemonium at our house! Pure pandemonium by the dramatic princess.

Growin' with it said...

poor dad. i bet he felt awful!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully she will take better care of the new one! :)

Valarie Lea said...

I can so sympathize with your muffin. When I was little my daddy ran over my inch worm ride on toy. I have never been the same. :(

World's Greatest Mommy said...

What a picture! How scary!

I'm glad they got a replacement.

The Maid said...

Tears are welling up as I remember my little man being driven around by your little muffin in that.

Riding off into the sunset.

How sad.

I think I will have to cover my face with veil today...as I mourn the loss of pink jeep extraordinaire.

The Maid