5.29.2008

Sincerely Fro Me to You...




Okay it's that time of the week.....And this time I'm just KEEPING.IT.REAL.
This is a picture that my daughter took of me last Christmas. I have contemplated sending this photo to the recycle bin many times. But didn't. So now I figured I'd post it on the WORLD WIDE WEB so the whole world could laugh at me, not just myself. Stupid I know. Anyway, while studying myself in this picture I realized a few things....
  • Losing 25 lbs. is NO LONGER an option.
  • And if I managed to lose any weight, would that take the sausage look from my fingers?
  • I am not the slightest bit photogenic.
  • I've lost count of my chins.
  • And what in the world am I trying to say?!

For more blasts from the past visit 'We are THAT Family' by clicking on the 'Fro below!

8 more bull:

World's Greatest Mommy said...

I hate it when people snap shots of my opening presents. I NEVER look good, and yet they keep taking pictures, and I keep deleting them. :)

Growin' with it said...

oh now, you're too hard on yourself! have ya seen my "triple" chin shot on my blog entry from yesterday? i figure it will always be 20 more pounds so why worry!

btw...your beautiful white teeth shine out in this photo so i never noticed your fingers, which do NOT look like sausage! more like dainty thin french fries! why are we talking about your fingers like food? hee hee!

have a great day!

Kristen said...

Yeah, I have dozens of photos like this, but would rather show myself in a pig suit! You don't give yourself enough credit, though. 'Cause if this is your worst, honey, you've got it good!

Valarie Lea said...

Those new digital camera! They catch every movement we make they even catch us in the middle of movement. :)

The Maid said...

I love that shade of magenta though...the shirt not your face.

Dude...and you aint seen multiple chins until you have seen my photos from below eye level...scarey doesn't even begin to describe them.

And if losing 25 pounds was all I had to lose...I would be dancing in my underwear.

Missed you...I figured you would enjoy my most recent post, since your muffin has such a propensity for Spanish.

The Maid

TJ said...

I think you are too hard on yourself. We all have those photos where we just look ridiculous! I still don't see the "sausage fingers."

I think you should send it to the recycle bin, that way you can move forward! I need to take my own advice on that one, with several photos!

You have guts sharing it!

Bahama Shores Mama said...

Oh please.........I only wish I looked that good in the morning!

Anonymous said...

I can totally empathize with you on this one... I have got to be on the most UNphotogenic people there is... I am thankful we now have digital and can and retake and oh, retake again.