5.19.2008

I forgot to mention....

Sorry peeps! I forgot to tell ya'll that the fam & I went to Mississippi for a family reunion! I will post pictures and such soon. I have been in the middle of NO-WHERE for 4 days! After going through serious withdrawls from not having a lick of internet access, I began to embrace it and enjoy some good ol' Southern Hospitality! One things for sure, I knew I was a southern girl down deep, and now I know why! And no Becky, it's not cuz I tend to my chickens barefoot while hollaring at my kids to get their hands outta the sewer...wink, wink!!

Blessings.

6 more bull:

Happy Mommy said...

Middle of no where 4 whole days... I hope you all had fun! We are off for vacation on Saturday! Beach and sun for us! We live in the middle of no where so thats just not vacation anymore!

Amy Beth said...

Hi Kel! I love that picture of you and your muffins!

The Maid said...

So um, barefoot hollerer, this explains the no love from Tennessee.

Glad to know that you got back in touch with your roots...no matter how twisted they are! LOL

"Just shake yer head yes!" Wink!

The Maid

Anonymous said...

that picture of you and the kids on the side is so cute! I miss you guys! Sounds like you are having fun exploring the SOUTH!
Love ya

Skeller said...

Despite being born & bred in NorCal, I've always felt an affinity for the South (Southern novels are the BEST!!). Thanks for visiting m'blog :-).

Tammy said...

Souther Girl to the bone here! I said something to my kids yesterday about their "grocery store" feet and they looked at my like I was crazy.