5.06.2008

Dear Mrs. Cardinal,


I stumbled upon your sweet home, cradling your lil' babies, this afternoon. I heard your warning as we approached, but I just wanted to show them to my little ones. I promise not to touch, we will only look and marvel at God's creation...

"So I tell you, don't worry about everyday life-whether you have enough food, drink, and clothes. Doesn't life consist of more than food and clothing?
Look at the birds. They don't need to plant or harvest or put food in barns because your heavenly Father feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than they are."
Matthew 6:25-26

2 more bull:

The Maid said...

Is that where you have been all this time? Bird watching?

Missed you bull.

The maid

Amy Vestal said...

How beautiful! I love your camera! Tennessee is a big part of the Bible belt. We knew that already but I in part think it has to do with the fact that Gods creation is still so evident in almost every road, every tree, and every river you come to. It and GOd's love is so abundant here! Im so glad you get to be here to see it too.