4.28.2008

YUMMY Spinach Artichoke Dip...

Alright my blog friends...
please do not hate me for introducing you to this addicting, full-o-fat, scrumptious dip.
It's bittersweet, I am sure. You will love me and hate me at the same time. Your peeps will rave and beg for the recipe, then all will cry and plea for some accountability to shed the unwanted pounds.
Anywho, I have entered it into P-Dubs contest for today. (Go enter one for yourself!) And yes, we are that tight that I call her P-Dub, she just doesn't know it! But I am sure if she did she would call me Kell.


So here it is. Enjoy.



Yummy Spinach Artichoke Dip

2 cups grated parmesan cheese
2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1-14 ounce can artichoke hearts (roughly chop)
1-10 ounce box chopped spinach (thaw then squeeze water out)
6 cloves minced garlic
½ tablespoon black pepper

Mix all together
Bake uncovered 15 minutes @ 400* or until bubbly & browned

5 more bull:

Tammy said...

Finally a moment to stop and visit some of those who have stopped by my blog :-)

And look what I find...a recipe! I've hardly ever used artichokes. I wonder if my kids would eat it or view it with total suspicion! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Kristen said...

I think I've tasted this recipe at a party before. I've never bought an artichoke in MY LIFE, but it was so yummy. Thanks!

Happy Mommy said...

I love Artichoke Dip! And you can call me Hap-Mom if you like, Kell?
You are just too funny!
I am going to make this this weekend, for a party we are having for my Grandpa's birthday.

Amy Beth said...

I have been known to eat this for dinner with pita chips. Plus when I make it, I'm the only one in the family who will eat it, so it's mine, all mine!!!!
This recipe looks even better than the one I have been making. Thanks!

Donna Boucher said...

This looks so great to me. I want it now.

I am going out to the store....I wonder if I can skip the spinach.

Or just half the spinach.

I have enough muscles ;o)