4.17.2008

Outta the mouth of my babe...

The other day while I was gingerly finishing my taxes....errr...I mean filing the extension, my sweet, 3 year old, love-bug of a son brought his measuring tape from his bedroom.
"Mom, can I measure you?"
Feeling completely secure with that, considering his measuring tape had a length of 18 inches or so, "Sure."
He then pulled it out so far and looked up at me with the sweetest face ever, "Yep, you measure fat!"


Alrighty then...Jenny Craig or bust.


4 more bull:

Happy Mommy said...

Listen, no Jenny, go Weight Watchers it works!!!
And aren't kids just the cutest things ever...

The Maid said...

Okay momma...

Nothin beats the time that my darling daughter (child # 4) said to me (while Oprah was airing a show on a family of 6 that could live on $25,000.00 a year)...Mom, why aren't we on tv? We have more kids than they do?

And I, cleverly, said "Because I am too fat to be on tv." Without missing a beat she said..."Mom, there are fat people on tv."

I'm medicating with food now.
Becky

E+T=M5 said...

Keep that tape measure away...can I just take bust???

Heather J. said...

This is too funny.