8.28.2008

'Fro Me to You..



I'm back.....again. Well, I wasn't entirely gone. I always lurk around. I just haven't been posting or commenting.


For this weeks 'Fro Me to You, I was looking at the pictures on my mom's computer and I found this one of my son and one of our dogs, Skipper.





You see, I DO NOT let the dogs sleep in my kids' beds. But this is right after we moved to Tennessee and we were still staying with my mom & step-dad while we were waiting to move into our house. The Muffin fell asleep on the couch and Skipper decided to get cozy right there with him!! BUSTED!

But, he knows he's at Grandma's house and she even spoils the dogs!!!

Scroll down to read about my latest win.....

14 more bull:

Kristen said...

That is adorable! What is it about dogs and boys?

They just go together.

littletoesandcheerios said...

Making me sleepy!

Valarie Lea said...

Awwww that is so cute!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I really like your blogs look!

the dog is funny!

Crayl said...

Busted indeed!

D... said...

Oops! Got caught! Precious picture tho!

Anonymous said...

We had a pug and when she was a puppy she would crawl into my daughters infant car seat with her. It was so cute. Just like your picture!

Happy Mommy said...

Look at that doggie all snuggled up with your baby!

Muthering Heights said...

I think it's so cute when dogs sneak in with the kids...

The Fritz Facts said...

That is to cute! I love the way dogs can just snuggle up and be happy.

A Queen raising 3 prince's said...

Awww.. how cute a boy and his doggie..

The Maid said...

The germaphobe in me is thinking that the dog's pee pee is too close to that sweet baby's head.

But, awww, it is cute.

Now pass the hand sanitizer.

The Maid

PS - Where have you been? No love on my blog from the Buller gang lately...do I offend? Scratch that...If I ticked you off...I really don't want to know. I have enough BS to deal with. LOL

Happy Mommy said...

I tagged you!

Loraine said...

love the picture... love the jammies... love the dog... love Tennessee...

Sooo sweet!!!