- ...is shout to the Heavens that the Lord has shown my husband the end of his trucking career.
- ...is keep praying that the Lord would now guide my husband to the job He has chosen for him-to be home more, if not every night.
- ....is seek His counsel during this time of transition. (Financially, etc.)
- ....is bless my husband with a home-cooked meal EVERY night.
- ...is rekindle our marriage, and have it the way God designed for it to be.
- ...is be thankful that he & I both KNOW that it is His will for us both to raise our children together & not for myself to be so overwhelmed all.the.time.
- ...is thank Happy Mommy for this one more bit of confirmation that our truckin' wheels were coming to a screeching halt! *My husband & I have been praying about this for quite sometime, and the Lord showed him a lot of answers this weekend. Yesterday we had a talk about all that the Lord had showed him and the changes that will take place. Then today I read this post and was moved to tears. I know that I know!
- ...is love on my man!
Thank you for your prayers. Some of our IRL friends may know that this has been a long time coming. Naturally I have a lot of concerns for this whole transition, but I am trusting that it will all work out according to His perfect will. Even if it means giving up the whole king size bed to myself every night! ;O)